Job Purpose Summary:
- As per business confirmation, follow up for KYC documents with buyer in third countries and contract, (PI) Proforma Invoice creation in system.
- Creation of L/c drafts as per contracts and sending it to buyer along with contract + PI for confirmation.
- Real time System Updation of activities.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities (or Duties):
- Based on business confirmation contract & PI preparation.
- Revision in contracts if any must be updated real time in OCS - in house IT system
- Preparation of TPR / TRI within a day upon request and TCB creation in OCS.
- Response to customer queries related to contract to be attend on real time basis.
- Daily Reports: Contract Creation Report, Pending contracts Report, Revision in Contracts report.
- Monthly Reports: TCB status report.
Expected Outcomes/Key Measurable:
- Real time system updation of activity.
- In order to give correct & prompt services to our several overseas offices, customers, need to ensure that there is/are no unanswered quires/email are pending to reply and simultaneously when required ready to take other responsibilities at the same time.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: Export, Import, Merchandising
Role Category: Documentation/Shipping
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
- - Minimum Graduation, 5+ Years experience in contract management and documentation.
- Understanding of International Commercial Terms, Payment Terms and Letter of Credit.
- Good Knowledge of MS Office outlook, MS Word and MS Excel(VLOOKUP, Pivot table)
- Past experience in Agro commodity exports/Imports and good understanding of agro commodity specifications will be preferable.
- Ability to use discretion and reply to customer queries related to contract after discussion with concern.
- Very good written and oral communication.
- Quick learner, ability to handle the Pressure.
Contact Company:Phoenix Global Trade Solutions Pvt. Ltd