- Scrutiny and checking documents for Rice desk against Export presentation against LC
- Clean docs Negotiation with the bank.
- Real time System Updation of activities.
- Documentation follow up with Suppliers & Buyers in third country
- Clean and In time documents presentation
- According to Trade requirement the LC opening and presentation.
- Real time system updation of activity
Salary: INR Best in the Industry
Industry:FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area:Export, Import, Merchandising
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Very good written and oral communication
- Understanding of LC / UCP / ISBP / INCOTERMS is Must
- Past experience in Agro commodity exports will be preferable
- Quick learner
- Can handle the Pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic business environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of customs/logistics documentation, INCO terms, HTS, ITC (HS) and regulations
-Ability to use discretion and make decisions independently
-Attention to detail
The company's offices pan the regions of South East Asia (Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia), South Asia (India), Middle East (UAE, Djibouti, Yemen), East Africa (Kenya, Uganda, and Mozambique), Southern Africa (South Africa), West Africa (Senegal, Ivory Coast, Togo, Cameroon), Central Africa Americas (USA, Brazil), Australia and CIS (Ukraine, Moldova, Russia).
In the food staples business, we are involved in the global flow of rice (including premium rice), sugar, and other agri. In the natural resources business, we are involved in the global flow of steam coal, iron ore. Working across the flows from upstream and midstream to downstream, Phoenix offers an end-to-end model that manages commodities with seamless coordination, providing our clients with a competitive edge.
Recruiter Name:Ms. Aparna Nemani
Contact Company:Phoenix Global Trade Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Address :2nd Floor, Kineta Towers, Plot# 51-54, Journalist Colony